All you need to know – What to do in Langkawi:
Langkawi, an archipelago of 99 islands. It is located off the northwestern coast of Malaysia. Stunning beaches, waterfalls, wildlife parks, rainforests are just a few of the many reasons why it attracts so many tourists every year! Langkawi’s beautiful white, sandy beaches and crystal-clear waters will definitely leave you captivated by its beauty. Get ready for a fun-filled itinerary.
Here are some of the top things to do in Langkawi:
- Langkawi Cable Car – One of the world’s steepest and best cable car systems. You can board the cable car at the base station which is at the foothill of the Machincang Mountain. When you are on the cable car, you can alight at the middle station to enjoy some views. Alternatively, you can also take the cable car all the way up to the top, and take the skybridge. It is where you can have a fantastic view of the Langkawi Islands!
- Langkawi Underwater World – Malaysia’s largest aquarium, home over 200 marine and fresh water fish species. It is one of Langkawi’s popular attraction.
- Langkawi Wildlife Park – This nature park hosts more than 150 different species of animals and birds. You can enjoy feeding sessions with many animals. It is going to be a fun experience!
- Tanjung Rhu Beach – Though all the beaches in Langkawi are beautiful, Tanjung Rhu stands out because of its serene surroundings. Check out other popular beaches in Langkawi here!
- Langkawi Night Markets – Enjoy shopping and trying out local food at Langkawi’s night markets. The stalls are usually open after 5pm till about midnight.
- Island Hopping – You can explore the island by taking boat tours around Langkawi islands.
In addition to the aforementioned fun activities, there are many other outdoor adventures, water sports, eco-tours, and attractions to visit! Check out below to find out more! There are just too many things to do in Langkawi!
Other things to do in Langkawi