Top Things To Do in Johor Bahru
Johor Bahru is located only about an hour away from Singapore. Home to many popular tourist attractions, JB has something installed for all aged groups! Whether you are a kid or adult, you will definitely love it here! These are some of the highly-recommended things to do in Johor Bahru.
- Legoland Malaysia – Inaugurated in 2012, this is Malaysia’s foremost international amusement park and it tops the list of things to do in Johor Bahru. Legoland Malaysia is the ideal attraction for families with kids, as this Lego-inspired theme park is so creatively designed and it lets your kids’ imagination come alive! With over seventy rides and attractions, this theme park is fun for the whole family! Re-discover the child within you, and have a fun-filled day with your kids! This highly popular theme park certainly draws a huge crowd all year round.
- Johor Premium Outlet – This shopping mall is the first-ever luxury brands outlet shopping mall in Southeast Asia! Shop for your favourite high-end brands at huge discounts, of up to 65%! Whether you are looking for Coach, Burberry, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, or Levi’s, they have it all here! With more than 100 outlet stores, you definitely won’t leave here empty-handed.
- RM2 Shop – That’s right! You can buy everything at RM2 here, at Eco-Shop. Grab everything you need for only SGD 0.70! This place is a shopping paradise for stationery, glassware, household items, snacks, accessories and many more goods! What I can only say is that shopping has never felt so good… you can grab your purchases without even thinking about how much they cost or worry about your limited budget, how great is this place?!
- Hindu Glass Temple – The Arulmigu Sri Rajakaliamman Glass Temple is a famous Hindu temple and one of the most popular tourist attraction in Johor Bahru! Being the first and only glass temple in the whole world, you definitely can’t miss this attraction, that is unique to Johor when you are here! This beautiful temple is made up with around 300 000 glass pieces, and you can never imagine what a spectacular sight it will be!
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town – Of the many things to do in Johor Bahru, this attraction is the perfect place for fans of Hello Kitty. Located in Puteri Harbour theme park, witness Hello Kitty and Friends come to live before you very own eyes! You can also take a tour around Kitty house, where you can see the rooms being decorated with sweet Hello Kitty embellishments all around. This interactive Hello Kitty theme park brings you closer to the world around Hello Kitty!
These are some of the top things to do in Johor Bahru, you can check out more below! Plan a holiday to this beautiful place today, book a private limousine with us from as low as $90!
Things to do in Johor Bahru