The best of Kuala Lumpur
Are you planning to visit this beautiful capital city of Malaysia, and wondering what are some of the most interesting things to do in KL? We have compiled a list of the top attractions in KL that you should definitely check them out when you are here!
Top Things To Do in KL
- Petronas Towers: This is the one of the most iconic manmade landmarks of KL. Kuala Lumpur is known for having one of the most beautiful skyline, and you definitely wouldn’t want to miss it when you are here! so, why not visit the Petronas Towers and enjoy a bird’s eye view of the KL skyline from up here! You can choose to observe from the skybridge, which is situated on the 41st floor of the towers or the observation deck which is on the 86th floor of the Twin Towers. Get a taste of the beautiful city here!
- Chinatown: This is a shopper’s paradise. One of the popular streets here is Petaling Street, which is home to one of the hot-favourite tourists’ night market! You can find all kinds of stuff here at really cheap rates if you know how to bargain to get the best price! Apart from shopping, you can also try lots of delicious local Chinese food from the stalls here, which some of them have been around for generations! Come down to this top-popularity attraction in KL today and delight your senses!
- Batu Caves Temple: KL is known for its natural, beautiful landscapes, and the Batu Caves Temple has one of the best natural landmarks in KL! This Hindu temple is 100 years old, but what is even more interesting is that the limestone formation in the caves is said to be approximately 400 million years old! You definitely have to visit this ancient limestone caves when you are here!
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park: This is definitely one of the best theme parks in KL, featuring 6 different exciting zones to explore! You can visit over 150 wildlife species in the wildlife park, get soaked in the water park, walk into a scare zone, take on extreme rides at the extreme zone, visit the amusement park and you can also meet your favourite Nickelodeon characters at the Nickelodeon park! Sunway Lagoon is the perfect adventure for all fun-seekers!
- Bintang Walk: A must-visit shopping district in KL, if you love to shop! You can easily spend the whole day shopping here as the rows of shops cater to different shoppers’ needs!
These are a few of the interesting, highly-recommended Things to do Kuala Lumpur! So, put them down in your list and pack up for a trip to KL today!
Top things to do in Kuala Lumpur