Enjoy the natural habitats of Langkawi Wildlife Park
You can’t leave Langkawi, without going to Langkawi wildlife park. This park has been really well-maintained over the years. It’s located just ten minutes away from town Kuah, and covers 5.5 acres of land. There are over 150 species of animals from various parts of the world. These animals come from Africa, Australia, East Asia, South America, Russia and Malaysia.
Things to know about Langkawi Wildlife Park:
- You can come up close and feed most of the animals and birds. Food for the animals and birds can be purchased at the entrance. There is also a crocodile feeding session. Please take note that the feeding time is 11.30am every Tuesday and Saturday.
- The walk-in-aviary is one of the highlights in Langkawi Wildlife Park. Budgies are left to fly around freely in the open. They may even land on your shoulders!
- In the kids zone, there are donkeys, emus, cute rabbits and ostriches, which any kid will love to see.
- In the birds section, you will see a variety of large preys such as white-bellied sea eagles, brahminy kites, vultures and lots more. If you would like to try out something a little more adventurous, why not try to let an eagle land on your hand!
- You can also get your professional photographs taken with the animals. The guides will be happy to help you. They will help to capture your bold and adventurous moments!
Langkawi Wildlife Park is totally roofed and covered from the entrance to the exit, so that you can fully enjoy the interaction with the animals and birds without being affected by the weather.
Get up and close with the animals and birds at Langkawi Wildlife Park. Experience what it is like to feed so many varieties of animals. Definitely a fun trip for all the adventurers.
Other popular attractions in Langkawi
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
Langkawi Eagle Square
Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
Langkawi Sky Bridge
Langkawi Cable Car
Langkawi Night Market
Other things to do in Langkawi