The extraordinary ride of Langkawi Cable Car:
Langkawi cable car is undoubtedly an unforgettable experience. It is one of the most amazing cable car rides. It takes you to the peak of Mat Cincang mountain in just fifteen minutes! You can enjoy breath taking views of peaceful valleys, Andaman sea, bold mountains and beautiful islands surrounding while you are on the cable car.
The entrance for the cable car is situated at the oriental village that is on the foothill. The cable cars, also known as “gondolas” arrive in intervals of thirty seconds and each cable car takes up to six people.
Once the cable car starts to move, you can feel the cool breeze enter through ventilation slit which is a very nice feeling! Langkawi’s cable car is a must try Langkawi attractions. Get fascinated by the heavenly view of Langkawi’s rain forests, valleys, mountain flora and waterfalls.
Some facts about Langkawi’s Cable Car:
- The distance covered by this ride is approximately 2.16 kilometres long and 660 metres vertical ascend.
- Langkawi cable car started developing in April 2001 and finished in august 2002. It opened to the public in October 2002 and has since, attracted many tourists!
- The journey up the cable car takes approximately fifteen minutes and 28 minutes for the round trip.
Tips for visitors of Langkawi Cable Car:
- You might want to take the cable car ride straight to the top which has better views.
- It is better to come earlier during weekends and public holidays to avoid long queues.
- On day with bad weathers, the cable car ride might be closed. So to avoid any disappointments, you might want to check its availability before going down.
Langkawi cable car is definitely an attraction you will not want to miss. Enjoy a panoramic view of langkawi when you are in the cable car. It is a fun experience for all! So, put it down in your list and come experience it for yourself when you are here in Langkawi!
Other popular attractions in Langkawi
Langkawi Sky Bridge
Langkawi Night Market
Telaga Tujuh Waterfalls
Langkawi Wildlife Park
Langkawi Eagle Square
Kilim Karst Geoforest Park
Other things to do in Langkawi