Interesting Findings in Johor Bahru
Planning to visit Johor Bahru, but not sure what exactly you can do here? Here are some fun things hat you can do:
- Komtar JBCC: It is the most recent addition to the fashion and entertainment world of JB. It features many worldwide renowned international brands and eateries. This shopping mall is especially loved by families with young children as there is an indoor Angry Birds theme park in here!
- Sanrio Hello Kitty Town: For all Hello Kitty lovers out there, this is your paradise! It is the perfect place for fans of Hello Kitty, as not only can you find ‘Hello Kitty’ rides here, there are many activities that you and your kids can be involved in, and shows that the kids would love. You can also buy souvenirs here for your little ones. Sanrio Hello Kitty Town always puts a smile on kids’ faces.
- Legoland Malaysia: This lego-themed park is a kids’ wonderland as there are so many fun rides and adventures for them to embark on. There are 2 zones in this park – a dry zone and the splash zone. With over 70 fun rides, attractions and live show, this interactive theme park brings out a smile in every child. It is no doubt one of Johor’s top attraction!
- Beanieplex: Enjoy your movies on a super comfy bed-sized bean bag. It is truly an enjoyable, luxurious cinema experience!
- RM2 Shop: Buy everything at only 2 Ringgit! You will shop till you drop with so much things to look at! Who doesn’t love to shop for cheap stuff? From stationery to accessories, household items and snacks, this is definitely Johor’s hidden gem.
These are only a few things that you can, and should try out when you are in Johor Bahru. JB is a nice place to enjoy a short family vacation as it has so many attractions. Check out more below!
Other interesting attractions in Johor Bahru
Buy Everything at RM 2
Pasar Karat JB
Laser Battle Johor
Mini Kuso Trick Art Gallery
Other things to do in Johor Bahru