Unwind and relax at East Coast Park
East Coast Park Singapore is a great recreational park, offering a variety of water activities as well as on-land activities. The park stands on 185 hectares, and is one of the best park in Singapore. The theme of East Coast Park is ‘Recreation For All’.
Water ski, fishing, cycling, swimming, rollerblading, frisbee, kite-flying and volleyball are some of the popular activities you can do here. It is a nice place to relax and unwind, and maybe have a picnic with your family and friends.
Here are some attractions in East Coast Park:
- ‘LilliPutt Indoor Mini Golf’: It is the ‘little land of Golf’. It is the first indoor themed mini-golf course in Singapore. Kids would love this place!
- ‘East Coast Lagoon Food Centre’: This food centre was opened in the year 1977 and is extremely popular amongst tourist and locals.
- ‘Jumbo Seafood Restaurant’: One of the top seafood restaurants in Singapore, known for their extremely fresh, delicious seafood dishes. Some of the popular dishes to try here are the chilli crab, lobster salad, mee goreng, and yam scallop, which are extremely tasty! You got to try this restaurant when you are here!
- ‘Resort’: You can book a resort here and have a barbeque session with your friends and families!
- ‘Camping’: Camping is one of the most exciting things to do in East Coast Park, and you can enjoy the nice cool sea breeze at night while you fall asleep.
Did you know that you can cycle to Marina Barrage, Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bay Sands from here? Once you see a bridge on the left side of the cycling path, you can cross that bridge, and you cycle for another 5 minutes, you will reach the barrage. If you continue along the path, you will see the Gardens by the Bay and Marina Bays Sands.
East Coast Park is certainly Singapore’s gem. With so many things to offer, you should definitely come here to relax and unwind and appreciate the beautiful greenery.
Beautiful nature parks and trails in Singapore
East Coast Park
West Coast Park
Pasir Ris Park
Gardens By The Bay
Bukit Timah Nature Reserve
Sungei Buloh Wetland Reserve
Other things to do in Singapore
Entertainment and Nightlife
Nature Parks and Trails
Arts, Historical and Heritage Trails